Covid 19 Commitment
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to enjoy Passford House Hotel in the New Forest. With 10 acres of gardens and fun for all the family Passford House is the perfect place for a break away. Lots of outdoor activities to be enjoyed including tennis and croquet. Featuring its very own interpretation of Monet Garden we are sure you will enjoy this much needed break.
We would like to share with you how we will be implementing new procedures in line with government guidance due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Before you arrive
If you have any of the following symptoms within five days of your arrival please cancel your booking. No charge will be made and deposits will be transferred to a future booking;
- Shortness of breath
- New and persistent cough
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
We would also ask you to cancel and rebook if you have tested positive for Covid-19, been in contact with anyone with confirmed Covid-19 in the last 10 days or have returned within 10 days from a red listed country.
- Unfortunately owing to the problems relating to Covid and Brexit which resulted in the inability to recruit European staff we are unable to service your bedroom. However items such as towels, personalised products and water will certainly be replaced upon request.
Ensuring your safety
- A high standard of cleanliness will be maintained throughout the hotel. Touch points will frequently be cleaned with antibacterial products. Hand sanitizing points will be located throughout the hotel to be used frequently by staff and guests to help maintain a safe environment.
- No Cash – Payment will be taken for accommodation on the day of arrival (If not prepaid). Any extras taken during your stay will be charged using the same details on the day of departure before check out. This minimises unnecessary contact.
- We have a no risk policy regarding symptoms within our team. Any team members with symptoms will not be attending work until they are safe to return. Staff will have frequent temperature checks.
- We ask you to maintain the 2 metre social distancing rule with other guests during your stay.
- If you do develop symptoms on the arrival date please contact us to reschedule your stay for another date for the safety of our team and other guests.
- When inside the hotel it is mandatory to wear a mask except when eating and drinking.
Check in/ Check out
- Hand sanitisers are located around the building for your use.
- The reception desk has been fitted with a perspex screen for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Check in will be contactless where possible.
- Payment will be taken in advance on the day of arrival.
- Assistance with Luggage will remain available. The team member will wear gloves and leave the luggage outside your door once you are in your room.
- If you develop symptoms during your stay please notify reception immediately. They will ask you to return home as soon as possible if you are able to do so, otherwise a room for your isolation will be made available (charged at the prevailing rate) and food will be offered.
- We would ask you to inform us as soon as possible if you or anyone in your household tests positive for Covid-19 within 10 days following your stay with us.
Dining (Breakfast & Dinner)
- We will offer a limited a la carte menu.
- We are currently offering a pre order system for evening meals.
- There will be a minimum of 1 metre between each table.
- Times will be staggered to space out the amount of people in the restaurant at any one time.
- Our chefs will be maintaining the highest level of hygiene at all times and maintain social distancing where possible. They will be wearing the correct PPE and be sanitizing equipment frequently.
- Light snacks will be available to enjoy in our gardens.
- Room service will be available when ordered in advance. This will be served on a butlers tray outside the bedroom with social distancing being maintained.
- Breakfast is served in our restaurant from 7.30am to 9.30am Monday to Saturday and 8am to 10am on Sunday.
Gardens and Facilities
- We are very lucky to have 10 acres of gardens for you to enjoy. Please make the most of the open space. You can play tennis, croquet, petanque, mini putting and much more. Wipes can be supplied for equipment. Alternatively stroll down to the Monet garden to enjoy the peace and tranquillity it provides.
- Our outdoor pool (open seasonally) and indoor pool will be open to hotel residents with new procedures in place.
- The garden furniture will be laid out to maintain social distancing. Please do not rearrange or move any garden furniture. If there is not enough seating for your party in one place please speak to a member of our team.
We have put all these measures in place to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible. As government advice changes we will be constantly keeping up to date and adapting. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back like long lost friends. We cannot wait to share our hidden gem in the New Forest with you once again.