Safety of our guests and team members
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to enjoy Passford House Hotel in the New Forest. With 10 acres of gardens and fun for all the family Passford House is the perfect place for a break away. Lots of outdoor activities to be enjoyed including tennis and croquet. Featuring its very own interpretation of Monet Garden we are sure you will enjoy this much needed break.
We would like to share with you how we will be implementing new procedures in line with government guidance due to the Covid-19 crisis.
Ensuring your safety
- A high standard of cleanliness will be maintained throughout the hotel. Touch points will frequently be cleaned with antibacterial products. Hand sanitizing points will be located throughout the hotel to be used frequently by staff and guests to help maintain a safe environment.
- The hotel will be open to staff and hotel residents only.
- No Cash – Payment will be taken for accommodation on the day of arrival ( If not prepaid). Any extras taken during your stay will be charged using the same details on the day of departure before check out. This minimises unnecessary contact.
- We have a no risk policy regarding symptoms within our team. Any team members with flu like symptoms will not be attending work until they are cleared and safe to return. Staff will have frequent temperature checks.
- We ask you to maintain the 1 metre social distancing rule with other guests during your stay.
- If you do develop flu like symptoms on the arrival date please contact us to reschedule your stay for another date for the safety of our team and other guests.
Check in/ Check out
- The reception desk has been fitted with a perspex screen for the safety of our guests and staff.
- Check in will be contactless where possible.
- Payment will be taken in advance on the day of arrival.
- Assistance with Luggage will remain available. The team member will wear gloves and leave the luggage outside your door once you are in your room.
Dining (Breakfast & Dinner)
- We will offer a limited a la carte menu.
- There will be a minimum of 1 metre between each table.
- Times will be staggered to space out the amount of people in the restaurant at any one time.
- Our chefs will be maintaining the highest level of hygiene at all times and maintain social distancing where possible. They will be wearing the correct PPE and be sanitizing equipment frequently.
- Light snacks will be available to enjoy in our gardens. They must be ordered one day in advance.
- Room service will be available when ordered in advance. This will be served on a butlers tray outside the bedroom with social distancing being maintained.
- We currently won’t be serving a cooked breakfast however we will be serving a Continental breakfast.
Gardens and Facilities
- We are very lucky to have 10 acres of gardens for you to enjoy. Please make the most of the open space. You can play tennis, croquet, petanque, mini putting, ping pong and much more. Wipes will be supplied for equipment. Alternatively stroll down to the Monet garden to enjoy the peace and tranquillity it provides.
- Our leisure facilities including the indoor swimming pool will currently remain closed until government guidance allows us to open them.
- Our outdoor pool will be open with new procedures in place.
- The garden furniture will be laid out to maintain social distancing. Please do not rearrange or move any garden furniture. If there is not enough seating for your party in one place please speak to a member of our team.
- When using equipment such as croquet mallets, putting, tennis and petanque equipment we will supply you with antibacterial wipes to clean the equipment. This will also be done by a member of our team once handed in.
- We will not be servicing rooms during your stay. To replace any soiled towels or bed linen please call reception. These will be replaced the same day.
- Upon departure rooms will be deep cleaned with anti bacterial cleaning products to a high standard. Staff will be following social distancing guidelines and be wearing PPE.
- If you require any additional room items such as toiletries, milk, beverage sachets please fill in the form provided in your room and hand in at reception.
- Our experienced housekeeping team will be following an extensive cleaning check list to ensure high standards.
We have put all these measures in place to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible. As government advice changes we will be constantly keeping up to date and adapting. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back like long lost friends. We cannot wait to share our hidden gem in the New Forest with you once again.